Tuesday, August 9, 2011

High School Reunion

This is my first blog, so here goes....  

Saturday we had our 20 year High School Reunion (gulp, I feel old) and I of course took on the task of wanting to do some of the creative things (which of course is nothing new).

 
My girlfriend Danni and I took on a task of making a banner.  With her clever plastic tablecloth and white duct tape purchase, we turned it into a masterpiece (if I do say so myself).  I then used my trusty Cricut machine and cut out the letters.  We won't tell you the drama endured trying to get cardstock letters to stick to a plastic table cloth, but needless to say, it came out better than we could have thought! 


I have been making these "truffles" that I have been told are "like crack" (not that I'd know or anything since I've never been remotely near the stuff, so I'll take their word for it).  I decided to put them on lollipop sticks this time and drizzle our school colors.  Needless to say, they were a huge hit and now everyone wants the secret recipe to the "magic pops." Don't they just look Yummy?!?! 


Stay tuned for more things from my "Crafty Pants"

No comments:

Post a Comment